The use of load testing is to remove all the risks on your software and make it successful and become more functional. Therefore, you need to learn which tools will provide you great experience that will make you fully satisfied and achieve impressive performance.
Here are the common tools you can use:
- Apache JMeter. It is best to use for Java desktop application for the performance measurement and load testing.
- Blitz. It is a service that is good for performance and load testing for website, web app, and mobile and at the same time for REST APIs in cloud. Through the use of this tool, you have the capability to stimulate 50,000 virtual users from different locations across the world.
- Blazemeter. This tool is compatible for load testing platform for different website, databases, mobile and apps that can support the scenario of users since it is very functional for testing.
- Cloud test. It is free to use and has a licensed version that is base for performance and cloud –based load testing.
- Loader.io. It offers load testing service that is best for developers in testing their website performance and at the same time scalability for APIs and web applications.
- Gatling. It is JVM application that has different scenarios like portable and code HTML reports.
- Loa test. It provides performance testing that can verify performance and functionality under the load support and can detect some concurrency issues.
- Load runner. It is commonly used for executing large numbers of test and also used for integration testing.
- loadUI. It is a cross-platform tool that mainly targets the web services that integrates for soapUI.
- openSTA. It is open source web load testing application that utilizes distribution of software architecture that is based on CORBA an available for indows.
- Login VSI. This tool is best for performance testing software that is based from virtualized desktops by simply simulating the user workloads.
- Rational Performance Tester. This tool is based from the large scale performance testing that can execute large volume of performance test in order for you to measure the response of your system from one application.
- NeoLoad. This load testing tools has ability to generate in local agents to cloud. It is best for mobile and web application.
- Siege. It is best for benchmark web servers that can stress for one URL that stress concurrently. Thus, it can support for the basic of FTP, HTTPS, HTTP protocols, cookies and authentication.
- Test studio. This is the load testing tool that allows you to have clear understanding on how your website will perform if it is visited by huge numbers of users and help you get access to web apps that makes you feel satisfied.
- Silk performer. A tool that is designed for local and cloud virtual agents that supports applications and protocols.
- webLOAD. This is the tool testing that is applicable for mobile and web applications like web dashboard used for performance analysis of test and generated from cloud.
- Visual studio. It is ultimate edition that involves developer in executing different kinds of test with the right combinations for simulating the user load.
All of these tools become very important to all end users. Now, all you have to do is choose which tools you should use in performing load testing.